- VC 12814.6 $214 Fail
ure to obey license provisions.
- VC 14600(A) $214 Fail
ure to notify DMV of address change within 10 days Note: The fine may be reduced with valid proof of correction.
- VC 16028(A) $796 Failure to provide evidence of financial responsibility (insurance) Note: This fine may be reduced with proof of insurance on or after the violation date.
- VC 21453(A) $436 Failure to stop at a red signal.
- VC 22349 $214 Un
safe speed, 1 to 15 miles over the limit.
- VC 22350 $328 Unsafe speed, 16 to 25 miles over the limit.
- VC 22450 $214 Failure to stop at a stop sign.
- VC 22454(A) $616 Passing a school bus with flashing red signals.
- VC 23123(A) $148 Driv
ing while using a wireless phone not hands free, first offense.
- VC 23123(B) $256 Driving while using a wireless phone not hands not free, each subsequent offense
- VC 23123.5 $148 Dri
ving while using a wireless device to send, read or write text.
- VC 23124 $148 Minor driving while using a wireless phone.
- VC 22500 $976 Pa
rking in a bus loading area.
- VC 22507(A) $976 Viol
ation of disabled parking provisions, first offense.
- VC 22507(B) $1876 Violat
ion of disabled parking provisions, second offense.
- VC 26708 $178 U
nlawful material on v ehicle windows.
- VC 27150 $178 A
dequate muffler required.
- VC 27315 $148 M
andatory use of seat belts.
- VC 27360 $436 M
andatory use of passenger child restraints. Note: This fine may be reduced by completing a court authorized child seat diversion program.
- VC 27400 $178 He
adsets or Earplugs covering both ears.
- VC 27803 $178 Violation of motorcycle safety helmet requirements.
- VC 34506 $616 C
ommercial Driver - Log book violation.
- VC 4000 $256 No evidence of current registration. Note: The fine may be reduced with valid proof of correction.
- VC 4159 $178 N
otify DMV of change of address within 10 days. Note: The fine may be reduced with valid proof of correction.
- VC 5200 $178 Proper display of license plates. Note: The fine may be r educed with valid proof of correction.
- VC 9400 $178 Commercial weight fees due. Note: The fine may be reduced with valid proof of correction
Thursday, January 19, 2012
2012 California Ticket Fines from Santa Clarita Bail Bonds
The following is a list of Vehicular Violations and the dollar amount to be associated with them.
for details on the charges please visit California Law Code Search.
Californians need to be more aware today than ever before. As California goes more into debt, the state seems to get more desperate, and one of the best ways for the state to get extra income is reaming it to those who break the law with their vehicles. Rather than cutting state issued entitlements and curbing liberal spending the state is going to the tax payer to make up some extra income.
The following is effective as of 1/6/12
TEXT FOR BAIL INFO OR INMATE INFO
For Bail Information or Inmate information such as charges, release date, etc please enter Name and Cell number in the following box and a licensed Bail Agent will immediately text back requesting Name of Inmate, D.O.B., County where inmate is being held, and what info you require. If you prefer you can also call Client Services directly @ 866-743-8688. PLEASE NOTE:YOU MUST REPLY YES TO OPT IN ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE AUTO RESPONSE!